Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April Cards Pub and more

Hello!  Happy Wednesday!  Hope your doing great!  We had a really fun day here today, play group, a friend and her three boys for lunch and a playdate and lots of fun in the warm day!  But this momma is beat!  :>

I wanted to share that the gel a tins blog is doing meet the new design team and today it's meet me!  I really would love it if you checked it out!  You can see it here!  Next week I will have my first creative post for them!

I also wanted to share my tag that was published in CARDS April 2012 issue!  

And here is how it looks in the magazine:

I always cannot wait to see my work in the magazine! Each time I feel so blessed!  And the thrill I get when I get my hands on the issue and flip through it! Ooooing and ahhhing at the great work and than I find mine!  I always so enjoy seeing how they photograph it, love the props and colors!  That bowl, love!

I also have a new wreath that I finished up on Monday to show you!  It turned out so well!


I have two other wreath orders for Mother's Day gifts that I am actually working on too right now!  :>  I am off to go and enjoy the quiet with Chad and watch my favorite sitcom Modern Family!

11 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Hi Anita congrats on being published. The Thank You tags are really cute!

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on the pub, Anita!! I know there are way more to come! That page in CARDS looks amazing (so is your wreath!)!

Greta said...

Your tag is lovely, Anita. I can see why they published it. Your wreaths are also wonderful--love how this one looks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pub and the DT!! So well deserved Anita! And your wreaths are always sooo beautiful!

Dawn T said...

well done on your DT and the card getting published. You have been extremely busy

Lynn said...

All kinds of gorgeousness going on! Love your tags and your wreath - stunning color combo. Big congrats on your DT!

Robin K. said...

I am so happy for you Anita!! Love how they photographed your pretty tag for the magazine!! And that's another gorgeous wreath!!! You're one talented girl :)

Maureen Morton said...

More publications! Wow! All of work is worthy, dear Anita! Your talent is multifaceted and it is always a treat to see what lovelies you are creating.

Brenda said...

Congrats on your beautiful publication Anita! Those are beautiful tags with gorgeous colours! Love your wreath too!

Christiana said...

Congrats on your tag pub! It's gorgeous. And so is your latest wreath!

jennfontaine said...

I was so excited when I saw these tags in the magazine! They are so very pretty! Who wouldn't love getting one of those- the colours are so vibrant and fun! I love the little button and the music backgrounds!

The wreath is gorgeous! I LOVE it! Such beautiful shades of blue!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates