Friday, January 7, 2011

holiday photos

Hi all!  I don't have a new card to share today.  :<  But I do have a cute Valentine something coming tomorrow!  This week the hubby and I have been cleaning, purging and organizing our house!  It's sorta fun!  I realize that for 5 and a half years that we've lived here we've been bringing things in but hardly taking things out!  Still have yet to start on the toys though, I like toys so I don't think it will be easy to get rid of that stuff!  So instead of a card I thought I would share some of my favorite photo's from our holiday photos session.  I can't believe how great the photos came out!  Ariel looks breathtakingly beautiful and Carter is so handsome!  I am really starting to see how much Ariel looks like me and Carter looks like Chad.  Love them to pieces and I am so glad that we did this photo session! 

My favorite of Ariel:


Another good one:
Carter so handsome in this hat:

This summer when Carter's hair bleached blonde we thought it was because of the sun.  I tried not to cut it too much but eventually had to and discovered that it was just as light at his roots!  It's interesting the surprise we get from people over how white it is!


Here is my favorite of me and each child:


And one of just me:
And one of me and the man I love, my hubby Chad.  His eyes look a little red because the brightness bothers him!


If you've made it to here yay!  Hope you have a great weekend and I will be back tomorrow!

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

thanks for sharing Anita.... your photographer is awesome.... really captured you all perfectly. Your children are adorable.

Alice said...

you have a beautiful and sweet family, Anita! love these pretty photos. thanks for sharing! Have a fabulous weekend! =)

Barb said...

Great photos, Anita!

Kate Dupuis said...

beautiful photos! Ariel has gorgeous eyes with the dress.

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Beautiful photos! Such a treasure!

ivy said...

beautiful family you have anita!

Christiana said...

Oh my goodness, you have such a beautiful little family! Beautiful photos that I'm sure you'll treasure for a lifetime.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! It enabled me to find yours! :o)

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates